Friday, September 25, 2009

Apples

When you think of a teacher, when you go into a teaching store, or when you walk into a classroom you are most likely to think or see either apples or ABC's. Well, my classroom has both. Figuratively. The apples are on the door...each one with a student's name on it. The ABC's are posted in both upper and lower case letters high on the wall so that the students are reminded how to write each letter correctly.

The reason I am talking about these two very teacher-like objects is because believe it or not, I received my very first real apple from a student on Thursday! She came in holding, to her, the perfect green apple with two stems. It was so sweet. She told me when she picked it at the store she knew she wanted to being it in for me. That same morning I received a flower from one of my little boys. What a great day!

It is 6:00pm on Friday and I really, really appreciate a good weekend! Which is what I am about to do, go hang out with my other half! :)


***FYI...you can click on images to make them larger!

No comments:

Post a Comment